- 1 x 425g defrosted frozen hoki or fresh hoki fillets (or other firm white fish)
- 8 x wooden skewers
- Salt & pepper
- Lime aioli
- 2 x red capsicum, seeded and sliced
- 1 x eggplant, sliced
- 4 x courgettes
- 1 x red onion, sliced
- Olive oil
- Soak the skewers for 10 minutes in warm water.
- Cut the Hoki into cubes and thread on the skewers.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- BBQ the kebabs and vegetables; season as desired.
- Place the cooked vegetables on a large platter, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with dukkah.
- Place the kebabs on top of the vegetables and drizzle with lime aioli.
Recipe courtesy of Sealord