- 4 portions of Salmon fillet on the skin (de-boned)
- 1 tsp Pacific Harvest chilli kelp
- 2 tsp Pacific Harvest sea lettuce
- 1 tsp dried kaffir lime leaves, finely ground
- 2 tsp orcona sweet smoked paprika
- 1½ tsp rock salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tbspn extra virgin olive oil
- Mix all dry ingredients and add olive oil.
- Cover the Salmon portions generously.
- On barbecue: Oil grill and grill indirect (No heat directly under the portion and lid down) at 180-200°C for 15 minutes.
- In oven: Place portion in oiled pan and grill for 14-15 minutes on high.
Courtesy Seafood NZ