- 1 nip of whisky
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tbspn sparkling wine
- 25g butter
- 2 x 100g Salmon fillets
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 50g julienne vegetables
- 1 lemon slice
- 1 sprig fresh fennel to garnish
- Mix sauce ingredients together in a saucepan, place on heat and simmer until blended.
- Roll Salmon in seasoned flour and place on grill with indirect heat. Cook till just done.
- Stir-fry julienne vegetables in a wok till hot but still crunchy.
- Place Salmon on the bed of julienne vegetables and pour sauce over both.
- Garnish with lemon slice and fennel.
Courtesy Seafood NZ