Grilled snapper fillets with chermoula on couscous
Chef: Recipe kindly provided by Raymond van Rijk at BBQ Gourmet
Cooking time: 30
- 4 x 200g fillets Snapper
- 200g couscous
- 2 tsp chargrilled pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 small onion, diced
- small bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- small bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- 6 tbspn olive oil
- juice from 1 lemon
- Combine all ingredients and make into a paste using a food processor or mortar and pestle.
- Rub fillets with paste and marinate for at least 20 minutes (keep 2 tsp of paste aside for couscous).
- Grill on direct heat for approximately 9-10 minutes.
- Cook couscous and mix in 2 tsp of paste and chargrilled pepper.
- Serve Snapper on couscous.
Courtesy Seafood NZ