- 100g cream cheese
- 100g sour cream
- ½ stem spring onion, finely diced
- ½ lemon, juice & fine zest
- 3 fresh coriander stems, finely chopped
- 2tsp horseradish sauce
- salt to taste
- 150g NZ king salmon fillet (skin removed), steamed lightly till cooked then chilled
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 30ml olive oil
- flaky sea salt
- In a mixing bowl, blend the cream cheese & sour cream until smooth. Add onion, lemon juice & zest, coriander & horseradish sauce, mix thoroughly. Serve to taste.
- Flake the cooked salmon & gently fold through the cream cheese mixture, being careful not to break up the salmon too much.
- Allow to chill slightly.
- Pre-heat an oven to 180°C.
- Brush the tortilla wraps on both sides with the olive oil, lightly season with sea salt & cut into bite size shapes. Place the tortilla shapes on a baking tray & bake until golden. Allow to cool.
- Place the cream cheese & horseradish dip into a suitable dipping bowl or glass. Do the same with the tortilla crisps and serve.
Image and recipe courtesy Nurtured Seafood