- 200g crab meat
- 1 pawpaw*
- 1 tbspn lemon juice
- 2 tbspn light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp mild chilli sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- Halve, peel and deseed pawpaw. Cut each pawpaw half into 4 wedges.
- Toss crab meat in lemon juice.
- Mix together mayonnaise, chilli sauce and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place 2 wedges of pawpaw together on 4 serving plates. Arrange a quarter of the crab meat over each serving. Spoon a little chilli mayonnaise on top.
- Garnish with chopped chives and lemon slices.
*Pawpaw is also know as papaya.
Courtesy Seafood NZ