- 4 x 150g boned fresh salmon portions
- 2 tsp olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp capers, finely chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- Pre-heat barbeque to medium heat.
- Brush the skin side of the salmon portions with olive oil and barbeque (skin side down) for 4–5 minutes or until the skin is crisp.
- Sprinkle the top side with the lemon juice, parsley and freshly ground black pepper. Turn and cook for 3–4 minutes or until the salmon is almost cooked through.
- Serve with caper relish, boiled baby potatoes and a green salad.