- 3 avocados, diced
- 200g cooked shrimp
- 150g rock lobster tail, cooked and diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- ½ red capsicum, finely diced
- handful coriander, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 150ml good quality mayonnaise
- 30g dill, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ripe vine tomatoes
- 50g micro greens
- 50ml balsamic reduction
- Place first seven ingredients in a large bowl and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together mayonnaise and dill, and season to taste. Fold dill mayonnaise into salsa – just enough to bind. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Garnish with sliced vine tomatoes and micro greens, drizzled with a little balsamic reduction. Delicious served on brioche sandwiches.
This recipe serves 4 people.
Recipe from Auckland Seafood School