- 300g sour cream
- 2tsp dill, finely diced
- 1tsp chives, finely diced
- 10 NZ king salmon cold smoked slices
- 10 fresh pretzel sticks
- 30g capers
- 30g red onion, finely sliced
- 20 sprigs watercress tips or leaves
- Mix together the sour cream, dill and chives until they are well combined & place in a piping bag to fill the pretzels.
- Cut the pretzel along the length from end to end but not completely in half.
- Open up the pretzel stick & pipe an even amount of dill sour cream in each of the pretzel sticks. Continue to fill the pretzel stick with a slice of salmon in each stick (you may need to cut the salmon slice in half to achieve this).
- Garnish by evenly sprinkling the capers, red onion & watercress on each pretzel stick. You may need more capers, red onion & watercress if you are making canapés.
Image and recipe courtesy Nurtured Seafood