- 540g Tuna steak
- 18 Scallops
- 1 medium size red onion
- 12 button mushroom
- 1 red, yellow or orange pepper
- 2 medium size courgettes
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 3 kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cut Tuna in 30g cubes.
- Peel and portion red onion.
- Cut pepper in 12 pieces and lightly saute.
- Cut courgettes in 12 pieces and lightly saute.
- Arrange the Tuna pieces, Scallops and vegetables attractively on skewers.
- Mix all ingredients for the marinade and poor over the kebabs. Marinate for 20 minutes - no longer.
- Grill over medium heat until Scallops change from transparent to white. Tuna should be medium rare.
- Serve on rice with stir fried vegetables.
Courtesy Seafood NZ