100g cream cheese
100g sour cream
½ stem spring onion, finely diced
½ lemon, juiced & zested
3 fresh coriander stems, finely chopped
2 tsp horseradish sauce
salt to taste
150g NZ king salmon fillet, skin removed), steamed lightly untill cooked then chilled
4 tortilla wraps
30ml olive oil
Flaky sea salt
- In a mixing bowl, blend the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Add onion, lemon juice, zest, coriander, and horseradish sauce, mix thoroughly.
- Flake the cooked salmon and gently fold through the cream cheese mixture, being careful not to break up the salmon too much.
- Allow to chill slightly.
- Pre-heat an oven to 180°C.
- Brush the tortilla wraps on both sides with the olive oil, lightly season with sea salt, cut into bite size shapes. Place the tortilla shapes on a baking tray & bake until golden. Allow to cool.
- Place the cream cheese and horseradish dip into a bowl. Do the same with the tortilla crisps and serve.
Recipe by Nurtured Seafood