4 150g boned fresh salmon portions
2 tsp olive oil
1 lemon, juiced
2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 punnet cherry tomatoes, chopped
2 spring onions, finely chopped
2 tbsp capers, finely chopped
¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- Pre-heat barbeque to medium heat.
- Brush the skin side of the salmon portions with olive oil
- barbeque the salmon skin side down for 4–5 minutes, until the skin is crisp.
- Sprinkle the top side with the lemon juice, parsley, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Turn and cook for 3–4 minutes or until the salmon is almost cooked through.
- Serve with caper relish, boiled baby potatoes, and a green salad.