480g salmon fillet, pin boned & skinned
1 lemon, juiced (or 2 tbsp store bought)
Salt & white pepper
2-3 firm ripe vine tomatoes, peeled, seeded & finely diced
2 shallots, finely diced
4 tbsp chives, finely chopped
2 tbsp crème fraîche, plus 1 tbsp for garnish
½ telegraph cucumber
40g micro greens
- Carefully dice the salmon, transfer to a bowl and toss with the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and cover. Allow to marinate.
- Place the tomatoes in a separate bowl and mix in the shallots and chives.
- Add the salmon and fold through the crème fraîche. Check the seasoning.
- To finish, thinly slice the cucumber and arrange on a serving plate in a circle.
- Using a metal ring, arrange the salmon tartare in the centre, top with a small quenelle of crème fraiche and garnish with micro leaves.